Downtown Newark is the city’s commercial, cultural, entertainment and university center. It is difficult to imagine a city area with more cinematic appeal and range for film production than Downtown Newark: from the world-class New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC) to the world-class Newark Museum, from Rutgers University, New Jersey Institute of Technology, UMDNJ, Seton Hall University Law to City Hall and from Lincoln Park to Broad Street Station. Continue reading
Ironbound, also known as Newark’s East Ward or “Down Neck,” is a multicultural, working class residential neighborhood, which also features extensive dining, shopping and entertainment options. In 2012, it was named a “Preserve America Community” by the Presidential Advisory Council on Historic Preservation.
Vailsburg is a neighborhood located in Newark’s West ward, near South Orange.
The Vailsburg section of Newark is at a higher elevation than much of the rest of Newark – with an elevation of 280 feet. Its unique feel also derives from an assortment of suburban, urban and park areas. Vailsburg is divided into Upper Vailsburg and Lower Vailsburg via Sanford Ave (Lower Vailsburg is to the east). Continue reading
Weequahic is a residential neighborhood located in Newark’s south ward. It was named after the 311-acre Weequahic Park, which in turn received its name from the Lenni-Lenape Native American term for “head of the cove.”
Part of the Weequahic neighborhood has been designated a historic district. Continue reading
GET UPDATED (not spammed):
- Behind the Hudson Riverby Noel Alvarez1
- We love hearing positive reviews from our famil... https://t.co/mUQarMIJoNby Lil' Einstein's Learning Academy
- Ferry Under Construcitonby flatfoot471
- Newark Northgate Railway Station.by ManOfYorkshire
- Child care, otherwise known as day care, is the... https://t.co/06kx0xI9tlby Lil' Einstein's Learning Academy
- SEPTA and Acelaby SBrugel
- Silverliner V #704by SBrugel
- Silverliner V #712by SBrugel
- Silverliner V #714by SBrugel
- Newark New Jersey 1995by photographer695
- Our preschool program is specifically designed ... https://t.co/6UZGWxdArIby Lil' Einstein's Learning Academy
- At Lil’ Einstein’s we know education is not a... https://t.co/e2rLXwRVk1by Lil' Einstein's Learning Academy
- A King's Love in Newark | #MLKloveIn celebration of the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Nobel Peace Prize, students i ...
- PERDIDA Night Lost 2014 Official TrailerSong credit to Zack Hemsey
Starring Marisa Abel, Robson Dantas, Marcio Mendes, Lucas Alpiste ...
- SOLO(S) PROJECT HOUSE presents: LNY's "PROTOCOL"LNY (Lunar New Year) is an artist and interloper based in Newark, New Jersey. His work is ephemeral, ...
- NJ Devils Fan Experience at Prudential CenterGet a glimpse of how the "Devils Army" gets ready at the Prudential Center and Plaza in downtown New ...
- "Soul Food Junkies" 2012 TrailerThrough candid interviews with soul food historians, doctors, family members, and everyday people, " ...
- BLACK MAGICThe first of many HYCIDE | Storyboard P collaborations to come. Read his story in The One-Year Anniv ...
- At a Distance - Limerence [Music Video]Official Video for At a Distance - Limerence. Directed by Yuri Alves.
From the Painting the R ...
- trailer Twin Primes Trailer for short film "Twin Primes" (c)2012 Entirely Plausible Enterprises, LLC. Production photos ...
- The Creators Club's Kids "Creation Nation" Music VideoBy The Creators Club: Daquan, Anthony, Aaliyah, Eric and Athena
Featuring: Shabazz High Schoo ...